Wednesday, 28 March 2012

It's been a while...

Well, the last time I blogged it was December...that I haven't written since last year is pretty shameful, but I'm here now so let's not dwell on the past! Did you all have a nice Christmas?!
The past few months have been pretty crazy for me...December was the month of my mum's 60th birthday bash - an amazing family weekend in Wales which I'm sure we'll all remember for a long time to come. Plus there was, of course, Christmas to celebrate, during which time I began to feel quite sick...not long after that I discovered I was expecting my second child! A real joy considering I'd been suffering with endometriosis for the past few years. But this little bun in my oven is the main culprit behind my lack of internet interaction. The first 3 months were hellish, with me practically bed-ridden and sadly blogging, along with everything else, got put to one side!
Things are much better now though, and with spring in the air and the sun shining brightly, I feel ready to take on the world again! Gently...and without heavy lifting!
Writing wise, I've finally finished my third novel, so am embarking once more into the wonderful world of submissions :) Then I plan to get cracking with my next novel - something historical for a change. I need to get as much done in the next few months as possible before Baby Hogan arrives and steals all my sleep!
Hope all is well in the world with you?

~Bex~

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Congrats on Baby Hogan #2!

    Good luck with submissions--those are always fun :P

    ReplyDelete