Thursday, 22 September 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes...


It's been far too long since I indulged in my favourite obsession (well, on here at least...over the summer I did acquire 3 new coasters of my own!) and as it's only a month or so away from Halloween (fast becoming one of my favourite times of year) I thought I'd do a feature on some spooky coasters perfect for the autumn festival!

I've featured this particular artist before in my Wedding Coaster post, but because her coasters are so gorgeous I had to revisit her site! AngelEllie has an etsy shop that is simply filled with temptation and I adored her Halloween range.


Aren't they lovely? And really unique. Do you love them as much as I do? If so, why not pop over to her etsy shop and see what else she has?

You can also find AngelEllie (also known as Ellie Jacobson) on Twitter or else check out her blog for updates.

Hmmm, when can I start featuring Christmas coasters?!


~ Bex ~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bex...you are too sweet!! I hope you have a spectacular Halloween!!!

    ~ellie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I love Halloween stuff! Cool post :)

    ReplyDelete