Thursday, 16 June 2011

A - Z of me!

I saw this idea on dottymaria's blog recently and thought it looked like a bit of fun!

A. Age:
30. But certainly not acting it!
B. Bed size: Stupidly small at 4ft. I really need a new one!
C. Chore that you hate: Um, all of them?
D. Dogs: Love 'em. I have my very own basket case, Gracie, who is my loyal writing companion.
E. Essential start to your day: Alarm clock. Seriously, there would be no start without it!
F. Favourite color: Pink!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, though my wedding ring is white gold and I love it.
H. Height: Do you have to ask? Ok, I'm 5 ft 1.... and 3/4!
I. Instruments you play: Flute and piano.
J. Job title: Writer, mother and actress when I get the chance!
K. Kids: I am so lucky to have a beautiful daughter who is 8. She is clever, funny, kind and I love her to bits!
L. Live: East Sussex, UK.
M. Mother's name: Sue.
N. Nicknames: As a toddler my family called me "Becca the Wrecker" for fairly obvious reasons. I was called "Pudge" at primary school (nice, huh?) but thankfully none since.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once with abdominal pains, and then when I had my little girl.
P. Pet peeve: When people don't use coasters, even when an amazing choice is right there!
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." The Princess Bride.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One fabulous big brother.
T. Time you wake up: 7.00 am.
U. Underwear: Um, yes, I wear it!
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late: My incompetence?
X. X-Rays you've had: Elbow and spine.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Vegi Lasagne and carrot & coriander soup.
Z. Zoo animal: Zebra.

If any of you fancy doing your own A-Z let me know! I'd love to have a nose! :)

~ Bex ~

1 comment: