Wednesday, 11 May 2011

More Coaster Love!

Well it's that time of the week again when I indulge in my obsession with coasters!

This week, check out these stunning specimens from the talented AuraofLaura. They are currently for sale in Laura's etsy shop and they are definitely on my coaster wish list!



They are made of elegant Italian stone, and the talented Laura uses pressed flowers from her own garden to finish them off! I just love them!

For more fantastic products why not drop by her etsy shop? She has lots of lovely things for sale!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuraofLaura?ref=seller_info

That's it for now. There'll be more next week!

~ Bex ~

1 comment:

  1. Stunning coasters .... you are converting me to the 'need for coasters'

    I love reading your blog and I think you deserve this, so I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    You can read more about it here:

    http://mariadivine.blogspot.com/2011/05/award.html

    I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    It’s as simple as that. Hope you accept!
    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete