Monday, 2 May 2011

Welcome!

It's been a year now since I made the decision to pursue writing full time, and I have loved every minute of it.
However, in a recent moment of severe writer's block, I decided I needed more legitimate ways to procrastinate and so this blog was born!
After hours of agonising what I should write about in this momentous first entry, I thought perhaps the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself to you. So here is a list of ten random facts that may help you become better aquainted with me...

1. I can read and talk backwards.
2. Coasters are my obsession. It is my mission to cover every spare inch of my surfaces with them.
3. My dog snores and burps. One of the many reasons she earned herself the nickname Crazypup.
4. My writing drink of choice is green tea with mint. Yum.
5. Little toes give me the heebie-jeebies.
6. I'm not always on the same planet as everyone else...
7. I seem to kill plants just by looking at them.
8. Managed to once melt my steering wheel with my freakishly hot hands.
9. I listen to film soundtracks while I write.
10. When no one is watching I have great fun simulateneously spinning and lowering my office chair.

Phew! That was surprisingly hard - should have gone for five...

Anyway, hope this doesn't put you off coming back for more!

That's all for now,

~ Bex ~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bex! Love your first post your 10 facts made me laugh! I have to say I was amazed at you being able to melt your steering wheel though! Very bizarre! I will now be following your blog and look forward to reading what other bits you have to share :-)

    love Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri
    Glad you liked it and hope you enjoy what's to come.
    ~ Bex ~

    ReplyDelete