Thursday, 26 May 2011

Wedding Coasters

Because this week has been flanked by two family weddings, my coaster selection has a marriage theme!

And there is no better place to buy a gorgeous personalised wedding coaster than from AngelEllie. She had so many gorgeous designs, it was hard to pick from them, so I'm going to treat you to six pictures today!




I think these would make a lovely gift for the happy couple, and wish I was getting married again so I could be given one! She does more than just coasters, so why not check out her etsy shop?

You can also visit her blog and follow her on twitter.

That's all the coaster fun for now!

~ Bex ~

2 comments:

  1. oooh they are so yummy ... wish I hadn't already got L&R their gift for this weekend!
    Ahh well I am sure there will be another wedding coming up soon :D
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for featuring my coasters!

    ~ellie, the head chick
    My Little Chickadee Creations
    http://www.mylittlechickadeecreations.com

    ReplyDelete