Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Perspective

I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed today by all the mundane, every day tasks I need to get on top of. My list of things to do is ever increasing and not a lot seems to be getting crossed off. To be honest it was getting me down.

Then I heard that my hubby’s aunty died.

And suddenly all that I’d been stressing over seemed irrelevant.

Life is short. It’s fragile. And all too often it’s undervalued. We let the little things distract us from the big picture and so often forget to do the most important thing of all - live.

All my love and hugs to her nearest and dearest xx

2 comments:

  1. So true. Life goes by so fast, and the older you get the faster it travels. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks for coming by - nice to see you here x

    ReplyDelete