Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Gracie's Two Year Anniversary

Today marks two years since the madness of Crazypup descended upon us. I was so excited about getting her and she was sooo cute....but such a nightmare! In all honesty she was a lot of hard work mainly because she had spent the first eight weeks of her life in a stable. She wasn't interested in humans at all and I've had to put in a lot of effort and time with her to try and make her part of the family.



I'm happy to say it's paid off. Gracie is one of the sweetest, gentlest, funny and loyal dogs ever and I love her to bits. I call her my shadow because she is always close by to my feet wherever I am and is great company during the day while I work. Never once does she ridicule me for talking out loud as I work on dialogue!!



Those two years have flown by...here's to many more to come.

~ Bex ~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations of surviving 2 years of crazypup!
    I can honestly say she is my 2nd favourite dog in the world (after Dilly-dog of course!) and is such a beautiful girl.
    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pleasure of meeting Gracie last month and I must say she is a cutie and so like our Bess who has been in our home since day 1! Well done for all the hard work that has so obviously paid off! xxx

    ReplyDelete